Mac Transco is the leading freight and logistics company in South Africa, much of our business coming from fleet contracts for the transportation of coal, magnetite and other bulk materials. None of our fleet is more than three years old, enabling us to provide exceptional services when fulfilling our contracts. The company has been operational for over 25 years, and our well maintained trucks transport nearly 100,000 tons of coal every month, and cover more than 85,000 kilometres monthly. Our other functions and fleet contracts include:
- The bulk transport of coal, magnetite, stone and other materials over long and short distances.
- The cross-border transport of bulk goods into Zimbabwe and Botswana.
- The cross-border transport of palletised goods.
- Material handling at mines, for example the transport, bagging and distribution of magnetite at Grootegeluk Mine and transport of coal at Tshikondeni Mine.
- Warehousing at Musina for cross-border products such as fertilizer, citrus, palletised goods, cement, grain, vehicles, etc.
- Import, export, transport, warehouse storage and handling of coal on our private railway siding.
Our focus on efficiency, productivity, real-time management of running costs and high quality maintenance ensures minimum number of vehicles required per fleet contract to meet our respective clients’ needs. This transpires into lower capital investment, which in turn leads to reduced transport costs to our clients.
Mac Transco is your only reliable bulk transport and freight logistics company in South Africa, and has a well-maintained fleet of vehicles, and is able to service any contracts for bulk material transport within southern Africa. With more than 25 years in the industry, you cannot do better.