In view of transport and related services being a high risk and extremely competitive environment, the MACTRANSCO management team is committed to providing a personalized service; always adopting a "can do" attitude and meeting our client' s needs and deadlines without fail and at minimum cost. The result of this philosophy is that fixed, long-term contracts constitute 90% of our business. We win clients for life.
Employing the right people, having the necessary infrastructure, the relevant capacity and providing the required service punctually are regarded as non-negotiable principles. the ethos has resulted in a highly qualified, experienced and motivated management team capable of acting pro-actively or managing any challenge within the freight logistics market; added to which they always seem to have innovative, creative and exciting projects in the pipeline; be it a variety of unique trailers, or the development of an inland harbour at Musina. They are supported by an enthusiastic workforce committed to service excellence.
MACTRANSCO upholds the following values :
- Our people represent an investment in growth, progress and prosperity; and mutual respect, transparency and integrity are therefore non-negotiable;
- Difficulties are viewed as challenges, which in turn are stepping stones to success and shared wealth;
- MACTRANSCO never compromises on punctuality, excellence and reliability;
- We are committed to managing our business responsibly, thus minimizing and eliminating risks for our clients;
- We are prepared to stretch ourselves to the limit in order to grow and increase our potential continuously and to achieve the desired expectations and results;
- We believe that meticulous planning, training and skills transfer, coupled with a thorough understanding of the nature of the business environment we operate within, represent the cornerstone of success;
- At MACTRANSCO we are never complacent and satisfied with where we are and what we have achieved, We have constant drive to improve the capacity, experience and skills level of our people;
- We remind ourselves constantly that the race for quality has no finish line. The road to improved performance never ends.