The following business ethos has ensured ongoing success:
- The manner in which we familiarize ourselves with all aspects of our client' s business environment, i.e. obtaining knowledge of the client, its core business operations, its clientele, target audiences, etc.
- Availability and accessibility (location) : MACTRASNCO is based in Musina and Lephalale and has the capacity to work 24 hours around the clock, should this be required.
- Personal involvement by means of a designated MACTRANSCO projects Manager, Workshop manager, and Labour Relations Officer with the necessary qualifications and levels of experience, coupled with the capability to meet set project deadlines.
- Teamwork and co-operation in terms of productivity and efficiency.
- Sufficient infrastructure , capacity and logistical support.
- Disaster and recovery back-up system.
- Regular feedback, advise to and communication with the client.
- More than 25 years experience in the freight logistics industry.
- Highly qualified personnel in senior management with degrees in Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, MBA, Engineering, Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
- Highly qualified personnel in middle management with qualifications such as Diesel Mechanic, Boiler Maker, Tire Control, Driver Training, etc.